Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a key part of our sales efforts and help fuel growth at DocVocate.
DocVocate is a VC-backed, SaaS platform that uses AI-driven automation to make financial transactions easy for both doctors and patients.
We are rapidly growing and are now looking for a BDR. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of selling with persuasive closing techniques, work ethic, and time management skills. This role will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and booking new customer demos for the sales team to perform and drive to deal closure.
This is a unique opportunity to join a mission-driven, early-stage startup with high-growth career potential. The BDR will have an expansive sales role and work directly with Docvocate’s leadership team to help qualify leads and define overall sales and product strategies.
Everything you do has the ability to make a real, measurable impact on our business and ultimately help reduce the $400B annual waste that comes from inefficient healthcare operations. If you’re a self-starter who’s willing to work tirelessly to achieve success, we’d love to meet with you!
Application Link – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2640323408/
What You Will Do:
- Generate new business opportunities to build our sales pipeline through both inbound and outbound efforts.
- Reach out directly to medical practices that fit our ideal profile via cold calls, emails, LinkedIn outreach, and other methods.
- Articulate our software’s value proposition and handle objections to create qualified opportunities.
- Work closely with the CEO to qualify leads and develop successful prospecting strategies.
- Document all activities within our CRM, maintaining flawless data management.
- Drive active engagement with new and existing leads through continuous follow-up communications.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking.
- Work closely with the leadership team to meet quarterly sales goals.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience and a history of strong performance (SDR, Customer Success/Service, Direct Sales, Account Management).
- Experience in healthcare technology sales (preferred).
- Natural leader with strong interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Hustler and self-starter who can exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision, comfortable with high amounts of ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations.
- Highly organized; ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple deadlines effectively.
- Experience working with software tools such as HubSpot, Slack, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and G-Suite.
What’s In It For You:
- Above-average cash, bonus, and commission compensation package + equity.
- High career growth opportunity; potential to grow towards a sales leadership position and gain cross-functional perspectives.
- Work closely with top healthcare and technology professionals and drive real value for the business.
- Join a tight knit, mission-driven team passionate about bringing modern automation to healthcare.
- Thrive in an open-minded and entrepreneurial culture.
- Flexible PTO; medical insurance; 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer
DocVocate is a diverse, equitable and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
DocVocate is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with applicable federal, state and local law, we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
If interested, please apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2640323408/