Currently, we are looking for a Sales Development Lead who can help lead business development and sales efforts at DocVocate.
At DocVocate, we’re making healthcare claims easy! The US healthcare system does not cover all Americans and is painful for those it does. The pain comes from high costs and a serious lack of transparency. We’re fixing that! We are seeking a Sales Development Lead that vibes with our mission and is a pro at selling SaaS in healthcare. (http://www.docvocate.com)
This team member will pursue, build, and maintain professional relationships with various customer groups – physician groups, medical billing companies, and major EHR vendors. Each customer group is unique and requires a custom sales approach. We are looking for someone to build, execute, and refine these custom sales approaches. This person should be a rising Sales star with mid-level healthcare SaaS experience to build upon. For the right candidate, we are open to a part-time role that leads to full-time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct cold outreach to physician groups across a range of specialties, billing companies, and software vendors with billing service offerings (between 70-80 colds calls per week)
- Engage and qualify inbound leads
- Record, track, and manage sales leads through HubSpot CRM system
- Provide daily / weekly reports to senior staff and CEO on new prospective customers
- Provide excellent customer service. Work hand in hand with the CEO to bring new business leads and help assist in coordinating and communicating with prospective customers (scheduling demos, distributing marketing materials/documents, etc.)
- Actively assess the market and trends to identify new business development and sales opportunities
- Represent DocVocate at various industry conferences and event
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Background in healthcare is required
- Background in SaaS sales is strongly preferred
- Experience selling to provider groups or medical billing companies is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter who is able to captivate a room and engage professionally with C-level executives and physicians
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
What’s in it for you:
We’re a seed-stage startup offering an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to get in early and play a vital role in shaping the company’s future. Salary will be commensurate with experience and role (part-time or full-time). We also embrace a remote working culture and are looking for top talent regardless of geography. The team presence is currently across the west coast (San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, and Greater Los Angeles).
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
DocVocate is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please fill out the application below to be considered.